Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wedding Anniversary!!

4 years ago today, Jason and I were married in the Mesa Temple! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. What amazing years they have been! We've moved a few times and have lots of memories of trips together and places we've been to. Probably the most memorable event thus far, is having Savannah in our lives!
Maybe I should try to briefly tell how we met:
Jason and I had a mutual friend-Carrie Hendrix. There was a party for her (she was going to Grad school-East coast), on a Thurs night. I was there, Jason showed up, Carrie introduced us, and we were talking-with a few other people......Math was a topic that came up and I offered to tutor him for his Math Proficiency at MCC and by the end of the next week, we had our first date!
Wedding Day: It was a beautiful day and we were glad to finally be together forever. It was so nice to be surrounded by family and friends when we were sealed as husband and wife.
Jason is a sweet husband and I have lots to learn from him. He is so loving and funny and geeky! I love how he makes me feel beautiful and loved. I look forward to whatever the next few decades bring to us!
I love you Jason!!!
Jason is surprising me with a date tomorrow night and he won't tell me where it is! I'm excited to find out what Jason has in store for me!!
Here are just a few photos from our wedding day

1 comment:

Silvia and Steven said...

Mandi!! Happy Anniversary Friend :O) I thought that tomorrow was your anniversary. Congratulations to you both. I love how great you two get along and the love you show for each other. You are both very special and so happy! I LOVED seeing your wedding pictures. You'll have to show me some more of them when I see you sometime :O)

I can't wait to hear what Jason has planned for you tomorrow!!