Monday, December 7, 2009

Can't wait.....

for lots of things.....


.....a house-probably out in the direction of Buckeye.......
....where I can have a desk for my laptop/computer (which means I can post more often)......
.....for J to be done with school--but that won't be until later next year.....
....then hopefully a better job, that he likes, that is closer to Buckeye......
....to watch Savannah at Christmas this year! I'm so excited for that.....
....to have another baby, sometime next year......(no that's not an announcement)
....a 2nd car-a 4runner?......
....for J to go into Currency Trading......
.....to have enough $$$ -but will that ever happen?.....
.....for pantyhose to not be so uncomfortable-or is it just me?......
.......to have Savannah say more words......

No comments: