Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dance class

3.8.11

This was suppose to be her 1st day of dance class, but about 10 min before we left, we got a call that the class was cancelled for that day. She was so excited for the class too!

3.15.11
Here she is ready for her 1st day of dance class!!
I braided her hair, to keep it out of her way. I couldn't believe she sat still long enough for me to braid it!!
Unfortunately, the videos we had of her during her last dance class, somehow got deleted from the SD card, so we don't have those....BUMMER!! They were cute videos of her sonersaulting, and doing different moves. I'm so bummed about that. Guess I should be better about uploading the pics from the camera sooner than later.

She loved her dance class and wished we could've done another class, oh well. Another time maybe.

No comments: