Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sleeping Cutey

We went to do some errands this afternoon, after Savannah's morning nap. We went to Home Depot, Stapley's, (these first two, we stayed in the car while Daddy went in), Target, Fry's Grocery and lastly, Costco. By the time we got done with Costco, we had just enough time to grab some fast food and drop Jason off to work. Savannah ended up falling asleep before we made it home. I got the wagon out so that I could make one trip from the car to the house and I found a way to put Savannah in it, for the ride home-sleeping!! Above: Savannah sleeping in the wagon with the groceries and other shopping items. The box of Krispy Kremes even fell onto her legs and she didn't even flinch!

Below: Here are a couple of close-ups of her

Aren't babies just the cutest (and quietest) when they are sleeping?!

Below: She stayed asleep even as I unloaded the wagon!!

Thanks to Grandma Wendy, for letting us use this wagon-it's really come in handy!!

I was afraid that when I finally picked her up to put her in her crib, that she might wake up, but she went down just fine-though it was for only another 25 minutes.

No comments: