Friday, August 7, 2009

talking and singing

Savannah's been doing a lot more talking now a days......

"Babu" = bubbles, she sees the bottle and says this. She loves to go outside and have me blow bubbles
"Baba" = she just started to say this, for her bottles, but since she hasn't had one in a while......
"na na" = night night. Since I've been better at her nighttime routine, she recognizes when I read a book to her, that it's night night time and will say this and point toward her crib.
Of course, she says the common, "mama", "dadda", and "uh-oh"

She's also decided she likes to sing!!
When there's some music on and it's slow song, or primary songs I play on the CD, she'll start "singing" along with it! It's so cute! Last Sunday, when we were in Buckeye for my great niece's baby blessing, Savannah was singing during the Opening Song-pretty loud too! Everybody around us could hear her.

1 comment:

Whipple's said...

Awww...that is so sweet..I love that stage..can't wait to see her soon, and oh of course you and Jason....jk...we love you all