Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Another favorite

This month is one of my favorites, though it won't be for very long!!!

Not because of Halloween

Not because the weather cools down

Not because Christmas is just around the corner

b
u
t

b
e
c
a
u
s
e

i
t

i
s

m
y

birthday!!!! (on the 8th--tomorrow)

I figure, since J will most likely NOT announce it for my behalf on the blog, I'd better do it for myself, and since I'm getting up there in age, I won't be able to enjoy it for too much longer!!!
Hope I'm not being to self-absorbing by announcing my own birthday!!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Haaaaaaaapy Birthday! I'm sure you've got a fantastic day coming your way!!

Whipple's said...

Happy Birthday...thanks for planning the camping extravaganza...we had a blast. We should do something fun together later...love ya

Silvia and Steven said...

Self-absorbed??? Are you kidding me???? You are not! Oh Mandy I love ya :O) and I hope you have a Happy Birthday!! If I was in AZ I'd go and see on your day. I'm sad I can't be friend :( I'll wish you a Happy Birthday tomorrow too on FB :P

Jessie said...

happy birthday to you!
happy birthday to you!
happy birthday dear MANDY!!!!!
happy birthday to you!!

:)

gkgibson said...

Happy late birthday!