Thursday, April 8, 2010

December 2009

Here are some random pics that were taken in this month:

This was after Christmas, she got the Dora doll for Christmas and she has loved having her! She's been a sleeping buddy and reading buddy!!
Having fun with Daddy!!
New Years Eve party at the Paynes house. By the way, I had some dental work done in October, and it left me toothless. Even though I have a retainer with pretend teeth, it wasn't very comfortable for me to wear, so I often forgot about it, and I also forgot that I was toothless when I was having pictures taken-or else I wouldn't have smiled so big!!
Savannah found this big pot and thought it would be fun to get into it and play!!!
This was at Savannah's friend's birthday party, Nicholas. They have tons of fun together and love to play together!!
Savannah and me at our Ward's Christmas Party!

No comments: