Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Guess what????


If you haven't already been able to tell by Savannah's picture, or the lilypie.com due date ticker we are having our 2nd baby!

We are so excited! Baby is due Dec 3rd this year.

I wanted to surprise Jason with the news, though he was always asking me, if I was pregnant yet, and I kept trying to brush it off with, "I won't know until the next couple of days...."

My friend, Silvia, helped me with this, as we only have one car. She was so sweet, made the note and the footprints while I was at the doctor apptmt, watched Savannah too, and drove all the way out to J's work, so that we could drop off the car and she took me home.

We dropped off the car back at Jason's work, so he could come home. The pictures below kinda tell the story....


He knew after reading this that we were gonna have a baby!!



3 comments:

Becky said...

We're so happy for you! Congratulations, and thank you for sharing your news!

Ann said...

That's awesome. I'm really excited for you. Two are so much fun. Hope all goes well.

Kate said...

Congrats!!! So exciting!