Monday, November 15, 2010

Birthday

So I celebrated a birthday in October, on the 8th to be exact. Not much of a celebration though, when you get to be my age......nope, not telling. (hint: I'm well into my 30's)

First of all, it was on a Friday, so that meant Jason had the day off--YAY!!! He let me sleep in and when I got up, he showed me what he made for me. It was the video I posted a few postings ago.

My mom came up to visit with me and took me shopping for some Temple clothes and items needed, since I've lost mine. She even bought me a cake. It was so nice to have a little visit. I'm excited to be moving closer to them in Buckeye and hope that we can have much time together to spend. Especially so that Savannah can get to know her Granny and Papa. Since Jason's mom, is so far away, it'd be nice for her to have one of her set of grandparents close by to get to know.

Anyway, we had pizza for dinner and then headed out for our Ward Game night. We ended the night with David Griffin coming over to take pictures of us with my cake.






All in all, it was a pretty darn good day!

No comments: