Saturday, July 12, 2008

6 months today!

Savannah's completed her 6th month today!! I can hardly believe how much time has gone by. She is such a joy to have. We love watching her facial expressions as she's trying to figure something out, trying to reach for my red cup, or watch Jason play peek-a-boo with her!! Jason loves how she smiles a lot (she is a happy baby) and marvels at how she tries so hard to grab or reach for things that are a little far away. She's such a funny girl because when we stand her up, she'll actually walk backwards-not forward! Is this normal? We love her tons and tons and couldn't imagine our lives without her, she is amazing!

2 comments:

mommy said...

Cute pictures of Savannah on the slide shows... Aren't girls the best?!

Tiff Hunt said...

MANDY!!! This is Tiffany {Price} Hunt , Amy's sister! I am so excited to run into your blog!! It makes me so happy! Your little Savannah is so stinking cute! I love her chubby cheeks! Email me at huntfamily03@gmail.com and I will add you to my blog list! You look amazing! I am so happy!