Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Book: Twilight

Okay, I have to say, that I never heard of this book until my friend, Tiffany, mentioned it to me one time-in May I think. She was coming over to borrow a book from us and we visited on some books that she likes and she brought up Twilight. I'd never heard of it and so I didn't really give it much thought at that time. Well a few weeks later, our husbands got together at another friend's house for a Halo LAN party and the wife, Silvia, was talking to Tiffany about the book and asked me if I'd read it. I said no, and she got all excited to have me read it. She even lent it to me to read. I've barely started it, b/c I was already reading another book. Anyway, ever since then, I've come across many other women that have read this book and have absolutely LOVED it!!!! So now, I'm really excited to get into this book!

1 comment:

Zortman Family said...

The Twilight series is AWESOME! Book 4 comes out Aug 2! My friends and I LOVE the books. There is also a movie coming out Dec 12. Happy reading!

Are you guys coming to the reunion?