Tuesday, July 8, 2008

TAGGED

The rules of the game:
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let it begin...

How long have you and your husband been together? We've been together for almost 6 years & 11 months. Out of that, we've been married for 3.
Who eats more? I think we eat about the same. I eat a little bit more than I use to--due to nursing Savannah, so I probably am close to being equal to Jason's eating amount.
Who said I love you first? He did, when I was getting into the car to go home--I was so not expecting it, that I didn't say anything!
Who pays the bills? I do
Who cooks dinner? Usually Jason does it. I hate being in the kitchen and will only be in it if I absolutely have to.
Who is more stubborn? Definitely Me! Jason's so laid back.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, though I don't think he remembers it!!
Who is more sensitive? That would be me. I am such a baby, I'll go soft on TV shows and even commercials!
Who wears the pants? I think we both do in different ways.
What was I doing 10 years ago? Hhmmmm...10 years ago I was living in Mesa with Amy Holly-then Price- and taking an art class at Chandler-Gilbert CC. I was working at AT&T, and getting ready to go to ASU full-time, majoring in Mathematics.
What snacks do I enjoy? I love M&M's!! Anything with Chocolate chips...CC muffins, CC ice cream, CC granola bars.
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? I most definitely would not be stressing about finances any more. We'd get a house-finally.

3 bad habits.
1.I wear my PJ's all day-unless I go to store, then I get dressed.
2.I let laundry sit in basket after washing. Poor J, sometimes has to dig clothes out of it for work.
3.not brushing my teeth consistently.

5 things people don't know about me.
I actually watch a lot of TV (or watch DVD TV series).
I have slight case of road rage---when I use to sit up front with Jason driving, I use to reach over to honk the horn, if I felt we were wronged!!
I love pickles on my hamburgers
I use to not like ice cream much-but starting in my pregnancy and since, I like it so much more-to Jason's delight.
I hardly wear any jewelry-no earrings, no necklaces, lately not even my wedding ring b/c I'm afraid of scratching Savannah with it.

I now tag Amy Holly, Ayme Zortman, Ashley, Tiffany & Kiri... Your Turn!

2 comments:

Shelsi said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog! You have some cute pictures on it!

Silvia and Steven said...

Hey Mandy! I found your blog through tiffany's. Way cute! I LOVE the pic. of you and Jason! I also love the other pictures. If you don't mind i'll add you to my blog list so I can read your blogs. :) Oh and I read about how you only have pics. of Savannah with either you or Jason. I'm not the best photographer but I do love taking pictures. I haven't done much since i quit working in the studio and moved down here. So if you'd like I'd love to take your family pictures! Let me know - Silvia