Thursday, September 25, 2008

Saturday with family

I found out from my mom that my aunt and uncle from New Mexico were coming to Buckeye. Also, one of my cousins, George, and his little family were coming over from San Diego. George's brother, Gage, lives in Buckeye with his wife, Kalauna, and new son, Brody. So I invited ourselves over for a visit! How nice of me huh?
Savannah meets some cousins for the first time. The newest to the family is Brody Gibson, he's 5 months old. His dad, Gage, is my cousin.
Savannah has taken to yelling out at random times, usually when she's excited. She meets Brody and does of couple of yells at him, and poor Brody, didn't know what to think, it scared him! I felt so bad! In this picture, it looks like Savannah's tongue is sticking out, but it's not. It's actually my aunt Suggie's finger. She is holding Savannah's hands and her index finger is poking out. That's George's son, Joshua in the background looking on.
This is Kalauna holding Brody as Savannah and him meet.They let us stay for dinner and afterward we played dominoes. That's Jason with Gage, my cousin, in blue and a side view of my uncle Gerald.
I didn't get any pictures of George and his family, Nora, Joshua and Natalia. My Aunt Suggie went to bed pretty early, so I don't have any pictures of her either! I didn't do a very good job at photoing everybody. Good thing Photography is not a hobby of mine, cuz I'd be terrible at it!
When I was younger, my aunt and uncle lived in Yuma, so I spent lots of summers in Yuma with their youngest daughter, Sariah. We were best pals all growing up (not to fret-we're still best pals!). I have memories of swimming in their pool and my uncle playing on his guitar and singing.
Anyway, it was great to see them again and to see Brody now. What a cutie pie! He has the sweetest smiles! Savannah kept making him cry by yelling and squealing! Poor little guy!


2 comments:

Whipple's said...

Oh Im so glad you were able to see them. I hardly ever see those guys anymore, so i hope you had a great visit with them. I need to get out more to visit everybody around this area...hahaha
We need to get together sometime...Hint?

Ashley said...

We LOVE dominoes. Looks like fun!