Monday, September 15, 2008

She's Mobile now!!

Early this week, Savannah finally showed us her crawling skills. For the longest time she would just rock on her knees and hands, then flop down. But if ever she got the chance to hold our hands, she'd instantly pull herself up to standing position and would start to go forward-walking. We had to keep putting her on her bottom so that she'd learn to crawl. In my previous post, I said something about " more freedom" once she went mobile-I take that back. I'm not any more free than I was before because I keep having to watch her to make sure she doesn't get into anything! We haven't baby-proofed our apartment yet!!! She uses her left knee and right foot to crawl, the right foot is what pushes her forward, it's soooo cute to watch!
She has a new language-she's been squealing and yelling now for about a couple of weeks. She sure lets me know when she's happy or not! She squeals when she's excited and yells when she's not happy! She's actually a very happy baby. She loves attention, and knows that if she smiles, she can get more. Everyone comments on how happy she is, because she smiles and grins so easily at people.

Here's a picture of her learning the crawling position:

No comments: