Saturday, August 23, 2008

Anonymous has been revealed!

The anonymous commentator has revealed herself...it was my cousin Julie! Thanks Jules for letting me know who you are!! : )
Now on to other things........
We got Savannah a used Feeding Table, I hope this will help me to get her on a more regular feeding schedule-thus taking solids better, anyway, we think she likes it in the table, cuz we put her in and she starts pounding on the table and seems to enjoy it for a bit.
She's also started pulling herself up to standing with whatever is nearby where she's sitting, couch or me. We're trying to get her to crawl more-though I'm not sure our LR is baby-ready yet!!!
I'm not sure I want her to be mobile just yet--that means I'll be chasing her all over the place now! Not that our place is very big....but still....I'm sad because that means she's growing up...she's not my little baby anymore. I have mixed feelings about her being more independent now. It means I have a tiny bit more freedom, yet at the same time, she doesn't need me as much.
Here's a couple of recent photos of her:

The top one was taken on 8.13.08 and the one with her Daddy was on 8.12.08

2 comments:

Silvia and Steven said...

Oh my! I can't believe how behind I was on all your blog posts! I really always love the pics of Savahnna. "late" Congrats on your anniversary though! I loved the pics of you two :O) And yay on her teeth! I can't wait to see them. I love getting pics of them that show their teeth! So cute!

mommy said...

So fun! It just keeps getting better as they get older. I know exactly what you mean though - I made Adalyn promise never to grow up and she is breaking it every day!