Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Being a Mom

I'm surprised at how much I didn't know about being a mom. I figured with babysitting my nieces and nephews, I would have some kind of idea---NNOOOOOO! I was so wrong. It's so much different when it's your very own baby. I was so excited to be a mom, yet I was anxious too. I hope that that was normal? I'm so blessed that Jason and I were able to make it so that I could stay at home and be with her. I would be missing out on so much otherwise and I would be sad about that. Everyday I wake up to a Happy baby, who's usually playing in her crib, talking (babbling) to herself and perfectly content. When I walk into the room to get her, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see the huge smile on her face that lets me know she knows me and is excited and happy to see me! How can life be any sweeter than that?
Here are a few pictures of me with her. There are not very many of me with her when she was younger, probably because I was to tired to get dressed or do my hair and makeup, I didn't look good enough for pictures. : )
1.13.08 Phoenix Indian Medical Center-Savannah's 1 day old!
2.17.08 Taking a nap
4.20.08 Savannah's Baby Blessing
6.7.08 Getting ready to go to shopping-FUN FUN FUN!

7.4.08 Up early for Tempe Ward Independance Day Breakfast and matching!

8.24.08

9.20.08 At Gage and Kalauna's house

10.10.08 Sitting outside under the trees, enjoying the beautiful weather!

1 comment:

mommy said...

Isn't is amazing how fast they grow?!