Tuesday, February 23, 2010

NOVEMBER 2009

So there were a few things that happened this month-some not so exciting, others a bit scary.

One day we had some little friends over to babysit (Trey and Ivy Jones) and we went outside to wait for their daddy to come. Savannah was running around in her tennis shoe on the concrete and her shoes skipped and made her trip and fall. She caught herself with her hands, but she was going pretty fast her arms buckled and she conked her noggin on the ground! Oh, that was pretty scary for me. Boy she had a good-sized goose egg on her forehead for a while! If you look really close at the very last picture in this post, you could barely see above her left eye, that it's started healing. We had to postpone our Family Picture we planned for that wkd and move it to the Thanksgiving wkd!

BUBBLE BATH TIME
I think this was her first bubble bath....Jason was real excited for her and did her "hairdo"!! Savannah LOVED it!


NAP TIME
One day during her naptime, I went to check in on her and she wasn't in her bed! I keep my LR dark, because she has glass french doors (as well as a regular door) to her bedroom and the light shines into it from the LR. So I went back into the LR to be sure I didn't miss her, and she wasn't there. I found her in our bed! She climbed up onto our bed and fell back asleep!! I thought this was so cute!
DRESSING HERSELF
I had changed her diaper and didn't put her PJ's back on cuz I went to get some play clothes for her. I came back into the LR and found her on the couch trying to put on her PJ bottoms!!! She's kinda got the idea!OUTSIDE
Savannah LOVES to be outside and go for walk. She still will sit and play with rocks wherever they are. She gets a handful and puts them in her pockets! I'm so excited to get a house with a backyard for her to run around and play in while I can get some things done in the house.


BIG HELPER
Jason loves to make some banana peanut butter chocolate shakes. He freezes his bananas, and so one day Savannah saw and wanted to help. Jason would do the cutting and after that, he'd let her peel the banana and put in the freezer bags. She loved doing that! She thought she was neat stuff!!! Lately she's getting to be a good helper and wants to help out. I hope she keeps that!! : )


THANKSGIVING
We had Thanksgiving over at my parent's house in Buckeye. We just get together for a big lunch and then everyone goes their separate ways. Here's some pics of Savannah with a couple of her cousins.
With Lucy Baysinger. (Lucy's daddy is my nephew)
With Jackson, who is only 9 days older than she is. (His mommy is my niece)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

i LOVE the crazy hair in the bubble bath! what a cutie! :)