Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nursery

So Savannah started going to Nursery back in July, but I just didn't remember to bring the camera to take pictures--until October!! What is it with me? I just can't seem to get things down about Savannah and the events in her life until way later!!
She started out being a little bit shy for a few weeks, which I was surprised about, because I thought for sure she would be excited to be going there. Savannah's not shy and typically is not clingy to me, so I figured she'd be okay. She cried a little bit the first couple of times and Jason had to stay with her for a bit-though I think it was more for HIS sake than hers!! : )

Now, Savannah practically does run to Nursery and leaves J in the dust following behind!!



1 comment:

Jessie said...

she is already in nursery?! i can't believe how big she is now! :)