Tuesday, February 23, 2010

OCTOBER 2009

So there were a few more things that happened in October---my birthday wasn't the ONLY event that went on!!!

These two photos were taken at a Indian Fry Bread place in East Mesa, called Cafe Laguna
This pose was ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! I don't know where she picked up crossing her feet and leaning on the chair (or the couch at home)??
This was Savannah's first time eating Fry Bread! She loved it! It's one of my favorites to eat, though I don't get to eat it much.
One of my Uncle's on my mom's side decided to have his funeral while he was alive!! How fun! It was over in Duncan AZ (Eastern AZ border) and he has 9 kids--8 of them girls!! Can you imagine growing up the only brother in the family? Anyway, so my Uncle Son, wanted to celebrate his birthday and have his funeral at the same time. He figured that he wanted to hear all the wonderful things that would be said about him! How funny!!
Here's a pic of the remaining siblings:
L to R: Aunt Pat (who is actually standing in for my Aunt Jessie-the oldest, she couldn't make it cuz she was too weak for travel), Aunt Louise, Uncle Son, my mom, Sally, Uncle Charles, and my Aunt Suggie-the youngest.
I thought this was a really cute pic of Savannah with my mom!!
In October, we went on a double date with our friends, Steven and Silvia. It was actually her birthday and she wanted to go to a Haunted House! So we did! But first, we went to Chili's for dinner and got Silvia sung to by the waiters! Here's Silvia with her Birthday Ice Cream!

For Playgroup we had a little Halloween party at the church for all the kids! Tiffany did a great job with having little games and activities for the kiddies!! They had LOTS of fun! We thought since Savannah LOVES Dora, we'd have her dress up as her for Halloween. I wanted to make a costume for her, but just didn't get too, and ended up buying one. Savannah wouldn't wear the wig that came with it. Oh well!
I found this Halloween PJ and had to get it for her! It says, "Under my Spell"
Here's Savannah with her best buddy, Nicholas. They have great times together, and she gets so excited when she finds out we're gonna go see him, either at playgroup, or their house, or they're coming over to our house!!
Me, as a punk rocker, Jason, as himself : ), and Savannah as Dora, the Explorer!

No comments: