Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Other Christmas party pictures

After the Gift Scramble game, and a "Guess the # of Kisses in a Jar" game, we had the traditional White Elephant Exchange as well. Unfortunately, I didn't specify that it was per person, so a few of the couples only brought one gift, instead of 2. Oh well. Next time I'll be sure to specify!
Dan was one of the first ones, and he had called earlier in the day, asking about what kind of gifts to bring, good or not-so-good.....he took the plunge.....that is, he got the toilet plunger! Ugh! He tried to leave it behind when he left, but I kindly reminded him to take it, only to find out the next morning that he put it on the hood of our car with a sticky note (I already forgot what it said!) Anyway, he got the last "word" on that one!
Jessica started out with the Chocolate Dream gift, but she ended up trading for the label maker.
Here's Tiffany giving it a try in the Gift Scramble game. I heard it was a lot of fun. I missed a lot of it, because I had some friends that were having a hard time finding our place, so I was on the phone with them helping them with directions. I felt bad that they missed this game, but they were able to go home with a pretty nice gift, from Costco.

No comments: