Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some pics of Savannah

PEEK-A-BOO WITH DADDY AND PILLOW
On a Sunday, the 28th of Dec, Jason had a pillow over his face while he was laying on the floor, hoping to get some rest, but little miss-"cheivous" Savannah saw a game to be played. She pulled the pillow off of Jason's face and he'd go, "boo" at her and she would laugh and laugh!!! It was hilarious! She loves to play, "boo" games!


EATIN' AWAY.....

On Jan 14th, just two days after turning 1 year old, I thought I'd give Savannah a chance at feeding herself and see how she would do. This is what transpired.

She's doing good so far.......... She knew where to put the spoon.....
.....but I guess she wasn't getting enough that way, so she tried it this way.......
In the end she had it ALL OVER HER, even in her hair, cuz she kept rubbing her head, wondering when I was gonna rescue her......

STEPPIN' UP........

One day (Jan 15th to be exact) I was in the kitchen doing some stuff, probably trying to clean or cook something. When I came into the Living Room to check on her, this is what she was doing:
playing with the little step stool-upside down.


Here she's upset because she can't get out!

2 comments:

mommy said...

I'd be mad if I got stuck in that stool too!! I love the picture of your family in your header by the way!

Los Torrientes said...

Many,
She is SO cute! How fun to see your little girl. She looks like she's turning into trouble... getting stuck in random furniture!
Good to find your blog!
Heather