Sunday, August 17, 2008

Anniversary!!!

We had our 1st date 7 years ago today! On the 9th is when we met, at a friend's (Carrie Hendrix) going-away-to-Graduate school party. After volunteering to tutor him in math for school at MCC, we met a few times during the week and he asked me out for the next night. We went out to eat-though neither of us can remember where- and then to see a movie, Princess Diaries. From then on we started dating and dating and dating and dating..........until finally 3 yrs and about 4 months later, we got engaged!!
I can hardly believe that it's been 7 years that we've known each other. I'm amazed that there are still some things that I'm learning about him now! Every now and then, we wonder, how in the world did we connect, because we seem to be so different on everything-the way we think, our opinions, some of our interests are so different-yet we always have great conversations and enjoy each other's company.
He is really so sweet to me and is always looking out for my-and Savannah's- best interests. He's so calm and reassuring to me and lifts me up when I'm down. I am so glad that I have him in my life, he's been such a strength and is very supportive of me.

I LOVE YOU JASON!!



This is a picture of us at my friends', Lisa and Andrew's Christmas party in 2002.

This one is when we went to Disneyland with Jason's family in Nov of 2003.

This is a picture of us shortly before we got married in 2005. I only know this since he still has his goatee. He stopped having a goatee after we got married. It would make my face all red after...you know...kissing.

1 comment:

mommy said...

Fun pictures! It's crazy how much you have both changed!