Friday, August 22, 2008

Comment by "Anonymous" ?

I have a comment on the post, "Sunday with the Cousins" by a person named, "anonymous" and I was wondering who it was. Whoever you are, can you announce yourself to Jason and I, so that we know who you are? I'm assuming it's a family member, because he/she remembers Ella, my great-niece. Here is the comment:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anonymous said...
Wow...I can't believe how big they are now. Ella has grown up so much since the last time I saw her, which was about two years ago. She was still in diapers..Hope Rika had fun with you guys. Sounds like your trip was awesome.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REWARD:
If you or someone you know can help us find this "anonymous", there is a huge reward of Love and Thanks! It will be given immediately upon receipt of information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry it was me....