Monday, August 4, 2008

Sunday with the Cousins

On Sunday, we all got ready and went to church with Tim & Rika, in their small ward. With all of us, it was amazing that we were able to make it to church EARLY! Wow, was impressed. It was great to have the help of my sister, brother in law, and niece to help with Savannah, so that I could get ready. Their ward immediately saw that we were visitors and we had a few people come up and welcome us to the ward. Savannah loved the attention. Savannah surprised me, when she fell asleep during Sacrament meeting and slept all throughout Sunday School and Relief Society!!! My arms were tired-since I didn't bother to bring the carrier in for her-I wasn't expecting her to sleep that long.
After church we just relaxed and visited with each other, some watched movies, some played outside, some went on walks.

Ethan and Ella came over to play with Savannah after I got her bathed. Here are some of those pics.


Ella is 5 years old and Ethan is 9 years old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I can't believe how big they are now. Ella has grown up so much since the last time I saw her, which was about two years ago. She was still in diapers..Hope Rika had fun with you guys. Sounds like your trip was awesome.