Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm behind, I know!!

So, it's been just over a week since we've been back from our Texas vacation and I haven't updated our blog. Well my phone's USB port broke while driving in the Van on Thursday and it made it difficult to connect to the internet or charge it.

While we were at my nephew's (Orrin) house in Safford, I used the internet there and Jason got schoolwork done. We hoped to see his whole family, but Kristie (his wife) and Mariah (his daughter) had already started school, so they were already gone when we woke up. We got to see Wyatt, only because he got sick while at school and Orrine went to pick him up. Jason, Savannah, and I relaxed at Orrin's house while George & Lottie (my sister & bro-in-law) visited his family in Safford. Here's Savannah on their rug in the Living Room.
Savannah cried a little bit once we got on our way back to the valley from Safford, but she went to sleep shortly after that. I think the car ride somehow soothes her, cuz since we've been home, she's fallen asleep in the car when we've gone places!

Savannah apparently enjoyed the car ride so much, she cried when we got home!!!

No actually, I think what it was, she was used to being held so much while in Texas!! Rika did not have carpet in her Living Rm/Dining Rm, plus they had a little tiny dog, that would keep getting into Savannah's face, so we didn't let Savannah down on the floor while at Rika's.

No comments: